Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    HockeyRant with David Stearns Headline Animator

    HockeyRant with David Stearns

    25 January 2007

    Show 2: 01/25/07

    Well, the All-Star break has come and gone. As friendly and heart-warming the players looked with one another, things are now back to normal. Blake and Crosby, Briere and Ovechkin together on the same team after their lovely incidents had to be odd, but now it can go back to that awkwardness as the season kicks back up into high gear. This is probably the fastest part of the season considering playoffs start up two and a half months from now. Ok...I'm rambling.

    This broadcast is just looking at the little tid-bits from the pointless AllStar Game (listen to yesterday's podcast and you'll know why I say that), and the statistical reality of where things stand around the league. I'll probably add a show on analysis sometime today or in the morning to elaborate on my thoughts of where things are going right now leading into the second half of the season.

    Note: I disregarded Manny Legace in talking about the Blues. It keeps slipping my mind that he's been hitting it up between the pipes aside from Sanford. Oh...and I kept calling the Pacific division the Southwest division in yesterday's broadcast. Yeah, that's the nervousness talking. Haha.

    Ok! Enough rambling! ENJOY :-)

    Download Episode Two of my podcast here